IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE CSUEU ADMINISTRATOR
CSUEU OFFICERS AND ACTIVISTS
I am attaching information about the attempt to dismantle our pension system. I know you are ready to attack this issue now. Please make this information widely available so that we can educate as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
Your Labor Relations Representative will be attending "train the trainer" sessions in March, and will bring that information out to you in the field. CSUEU is a member of the group California Families Against Privatizing Retirement, and we will be joining them in this critical campaign every way we can.
Materials for distribution are in the works and will be mailed to you as soon as we can get them printed.
We are joining CFA in support of the visits George Diehr, CSU faculty and PERS Board member, will be making to your campuses. Here is his schedule:
Diehr's meeting schedule is as follows:
- Feb. 21, 2:30 pm - Cal Poly Pomona, Building 98, Heritage Room (8th floor)
- March 2, Noon-2 pm - Cal State Los Angeles, Roybal Center
- March 3, Noon - Fresno State, Student Union Room 317
- March 7, 1 pm - CSU Bakersfield, call for location 661-664-2480
- March 8, Noon - San Jose State, call for location 408-924-6501
- March 9, Noon - San Francisco State, call for location 415-338-6232
- March 10, 11:30-1:30 - Sacramento State, University Union/Foothill Suite
- March 17, 4-6 PM - Cal State Long Beach, call for location 562-985-5165
- March 21, 11:30 am - San Diego State, Scripps Cottage
- March 28, TBD - CSU Northridge, call for location and time
- April 7, Noon-2 pm - Cal State Fullerton, call for location 714-278-2827
Rally the troops! Join the fight!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.